Welcome students and parents!
Access resources for Mr. Kunchynski’s classes
at West Iron County Middle/High School
Visit this website frequently to stay informed throughout the year. This digital extension of my classroom features a page for each class that I teach, containing weekly lesson plans, a syllabus, a curriculum map, and homework reminders. Various virtual learning resources are available as well, including a web-based scientific calculator, apps, tools, and support for parents. Please contact me with any questions or concerns regarding this website or math class in general. I wish everyone a successful and productive school year!
▪ notebook (one for each 9-week term)
▪ 2-pocket folders (one for each 9-week term)
▪ pencils (several to last the year)
Optional items (used occasionally) *
▪ colored pencils
▪ glue sticks
▪ scientific calculator (Texas Instruments is highly recommended)
▪ protractor and compass (7th grade only)
* Optional items are not used every day. I will announce ahead of time the days these items need to be brought to class.
Make the most of your time.
Always be prepared.
Treat others with respect.
Honor all handbook rules.
West Iron County Public Schools District Website